Article 1: General
- Following terms and conditions apply to all bookings for the apartment “Villa Lemoni” located in Loutra, Crete.
- Subtenant shall include tenant, tenants and hire workers.
- Under owner means the owner of the apartment rent.
- Under Administrator means the designated contact by the owner in Crete, Greece.
- Under rent means the rent for the apartment, including electricity, water and air.
- Under rent means the rent and cleaning costs.
- Under invoice means the rent and deposit.
Article 2: Establishment Agreement
- Reservation of the apartment is by the Internet, by email or telephone.
- In an Internet or email entry, the lease created after the owner received the emailed and signed agreement and confirmed the booking by email.
- In a telephone reservation, the lease established once the agreement signed and dated is received by the owner.
- All these methods of booking are final and binding, ie cancellation cancellation due.
Article 3: Payment
- Within 14 days after the reservation date, 25% of the rent to the bank account of the owner to be paid unless otherwise agreed.
- The remaining rental amount and deposit into the bank account should the owner be paid within 4 weeks before departure.
- When booking less than 4 weeks before departure the full invoice amount upon receipt of the booking confirmation to be met.
- Failure to timely payment of amounts due the owner sends a written notice. If the amount due within 7 days after the reminder date is not yet in possession of the owner, the contract is canceled. The owner drives as cancellation costs as described in Article 9 of these terms and conditions.
Article 4: Additional Costs
Additional extra cleaning per week (on a voluntary basis to discuss), should be checked before departure to the owner or the manager on the spot to be paid. The method of payment, the booking confirmation.
Article 5: Cleaning
- The tenant has the rented apartment at the end of the stay by the tenant “broom clean” to deliver.
- Tableware and accessories must be clean back in the cabinets to be placed.
- Moved back to the original furniture is put back to place.
- The administrator has the right to charge additional costs if the above is not complied with.
Article 6: Linen
Linen and bedding (sheets, towels, tea towels, duvets and pillows) is present in the apartment. Beach towels need to carry. Of linen and towels are extra sets in the house which you can wash or wash chargeable. After staying at least one set of linen and bedding clean the cabinets behind.
Article 7: Deposit
- The deposit is as stated in Article 3, prior to the residence to the owner to be issued.
- The deposit is within 14 days after the stay will be refunded to the tenant, less any costs incurred by the landlord for damage or loss.
Article 8: Changes by tenant
If your reservation changes within 6 weeks before arrival, the cancellation provisions of Article 9 shall apply.
Article 9: Cancel
- Any cancellation must be in writing to the owner to be made known.
- On cancellation of the lease by the tenant, the following conditions apply:
a) Cancellation more than 60 days before commencement of the booked accommodation, 100% of the total rental amount will be paid back.
b) Cancellation from 30 to 60 days before the start of the booked stay, an amount of 50% of the total rental amount must be paid by the tenant.
c) Cancellation within 30 days before commencement of the booked stay, 100% of the total rental amount must be paid by the tenant.
- In premature termination of the stay, the full rental amount must be paid.
- Cancellation insurance is recommended.
Article 10: Termination or modification by owner
The owner may only terminate the lease or change in the following cases:
- In cases of force majeure such as war, strike, natural disaster, extreme weather, fire, death of the owner or unannounced sale.
- In the above case, the owner of the tenant as soon as possible refund the full invoice amount.
- Any other damages resulting from the termination or modification will not be reimbursed by the owner.
Article 11: Liability
- The owner accepts no liability for:
a) theft, loss or damage of any kind during or following a stay in our apartment;
b) Break down or disabling of technical equipment in the homes, temporary outages or disruptions in and around the holiday of water -en/of energy;
c) failure or partial performance of the lease in case of force majeure as stated in Article 10;
- As for accidents in or around the house to the owner or operator shall not be liable.
- The tenant is liable for any loss / damage to the rented property and inventory thereof, whether as a result of acts or omissions of the tenant or third party with the consent of the tenant in the rented property.
- If misused or improperly leaving the rented property to the tenant may be charged additional costs.
Article 12: Complaints
- Despite the efforts of the owner and the manager, you may feel that you have a legitimate complaint regarding the rented holiday. So your possible claims for compensation or restitution to the owner must maintain at all times the opportunity to propose a suitable solution for the complaint to achieve. An early departure or the independent involvement of another house, freeing the owner from any obligation to compensate.
- If the complaint is recorded spot the administrator can be resolved, as soon as possible to contact the owner. The owner will endeavor to, which are within its abilities, the complaint to the satisfaction of the tenant to resolve.
- Should the complaint not be satisfactorily resolved on the spot, then this within four weeks after returning to the Netherlands re-written and reasoned to be submitted to the owner. All disputes with the owner to Dutch law.